Friday, January 1, 2010

a great day on 31/12/2009

today is great day to me in 2009...
she is wake me up at 10am...
but we just chat for a while then i continue to sleep...
when i'm wake up at 12pm...
i start to think for my last day at 2009...
how i need to pass today...
what activity can i take at today...
actually i'm invite her to pass this special last day with me...
so i tell up my phone and send her message...
ask her can pass with me tonight ???
a great count down night...
but the day she still not yet comfirm to me...
so that i just can wait and wait...
i really hope that she can accompany me tonight...
we still like normal day we chat and sms...
but it just a few message...
she look like not free by today...
almost at 4pm i come back from outside...
and i wash my car because it really very dirty...
i don't want let her see this...
after i finish wash it that is almost 5pm...
she just come back from outside...
and i ask her for tonight can accompany me ???
finally she comfirm...
i so happy when i heard this...
by that time i leave a time to us to prepare...
and i hope the time can pass faster start from that time she comfirm...
just hope that can fast a bit saw her...
a great night to me and a great memory to me...
we go out at 8.30pm...
when the clock at 8.30pm i start to call her...
but she didn't answer my call...
by that time i start scary because she tell me she need fetch her mom go out...
i scare something is happening...
luckyly she just is taking bath...
and i go to fetch her by 8.30pm...
tonight she is so pretty...
then we planing to watch a movie only go count down...
so we go jusco and hope that can have a movie can watch...
lucky still have a movie can watch...
quite a funny movie...
Alvin and The Chipmunks 2
this movie really so funny...
when we watch we just laugh and laugh and laugh...
the feel in cinemas is so good...
all people is laughing...
after that we is planing want to go where to count down...
by this time i need to call my friends because he tell me that he come alone...
so i want to invite him go with us...
but he tell me that he is accompany with his girlfriend now...
this guy not good oh...
cheat me say is come alone...
so our planing is go greentown field to count down...
hope can see the rocket at here...
she so like to see that...
and the time is near when we reach there...
now 3 2 1...
HapPy New YeaR 2010...
and the rocket is come out by now...
i looking on her...
this time she look so sweety...
i so happy when i saw she happy...
and the rocket is so beautiful...
time moment is good and memorize to me...
and i give her a present...
that is a necklect hope she will like that...
after that we walk arround and take some photo to memorize this time...
so happy with her to pass this night...
...that all for today...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment