Tuesday, January 19, 2010

quite boring day

[deleting memory...10%...]
actually want to forget someone is really very hard...
until now i still cann't forget her clearly...
even that now have 1 girl make me comfortable when talking with her...
but sometime i still very see her come out from my brain...
even that i force myself do not miss her anymore...
today i stay at school wait my sister...
at the time i didn't saw her...
very happy by today...
chat many thing my friends at class...
because teacher is miss the 2 period class...
when the bell is ring...
time to back home...
but i need stay at school wait my sister...
i don't saw her for whole day at school...
but when we back home...
my dad tell me have 1 car behind us...
he say that is her...
that time i saw her...
my heart pain again...
i thinking back what she tell me before and she is breaking her promises...
too believe 1 people is not the good thing...
because they will use this and bluff you...
inside 'believe' that is a lie...
start from that i learn to just believe myself and my best friends...
everytime i use my heart to know new friends...
but they is not my real friends...
when they have any happen need your help then they will find you...
this is not call a real friends...
luakyly i know win zai, chai foong, anson, MK, Sharon, and crystal...
i konw that they is really can change their heart with you...
we can share all happyness, sadness, and so on...
when one of us is feel unhappy...
sure will find each other to have a chat...
after that will feel happy...
here need to thank foong intro crystal to me...
because crystal is the girl style of i like...
quite a good girl...
don't know why when the 1st time i saw her...
the feeling is very special...
something like u feel is she...
if i know her early sure i will not chase that girl...
even that something crystal is lose...
but the most improtant that normal is crystal more good then her...
nice, love cooking, treat boyfriend and friends good...
all of this is already enough...
if have a chance...
i will treat her good as i can...
if have chance...
i will not let her cry...
if have chance...
i will let her feel that she is happy then before...
all of this only need a chance...
that all for today
...thank for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment