Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the day without her....

[deleting memory...0%...]
thank you to my friends who accompany me drink tea last night...
yahoo...
last night my friends foong bring a pretty girl go with us...
quite a pretty girl...
now i only know that still have many pretty girl in this world...
but damn sad...
the girl already have boyfriend...
call xiao jing...
but be friends quite funny...
actually all of them really very funny...
i like this kind of friends...
even that if any problem...
we all can take out and decided together...
start from now i don't know that what i need to do...
really lose my ways...
today damn funny...
madam tang is giving back our exam paper...
she know that i don't do any revision before exam...
what teacher is this...
really so PRO ...
she scold me and me why don't do revision...
haha...
i just smile to her...
but the external paper is my target...
sad...
this time internal MYOB exam i just get credit...
what mean for this...
this is mean that you workhard then you get more...
if you are lazy then you just can get the normal...
now i only know that want to forget something and someone is not easy...
i'm trying to forget someone by now...
between us still have many unforgetable memory...
hope that this can be deleted as fast as possible...
new memory with new friends is coming soon...
this really is the unforgetable memory...
i will not forget it forever...
friendship is a thing so easy can get it...
but is the most hardest thing to handle it...
many people start is friend...
maybe is very close friends...
but just a thing even that just is a small thing...
that is enough to break the friendship...
every friendship i also use my heart to hand it...
but what is people think in their heart i cann't know it and cann't fixed it...
i do all what i can i do...
i can pass myself...
if the friendship is really like that i will give up...
break down the friendship between us...
i think this is the best for you and me...
love deep=hurt deep=more suffer...
really need to thank win zai and chai foong...
treat me like best friends...
i also very surprice that me and foong just know each other about 1 week...
but we close like know each other very long time ago...
thank you win zai everyday chat with me and cheer me up...
hope that our friendship forever and i will do that...
because i believe that i can...
and i promise...

2 comments: