Thursday, January 7, 2010

06/01/2010

today still in bad mooding...
maybe start from now...
i need to have a change in my new life in 2010...
no more funny no more care...
change it only in more mature and more seriously in anything i do...
i know that this not i hope to and not i want...
but something is make me changing...
really need to thank who make me like this...
they let me know what i want...
and let me know what should i do now...
you all like to say gossip just keep it on...
i wouldn't care it anymore...
friend can treat me like this...
this friends i no need and don't want...
finish watching Avatar with my friends...
quite a nice movie...
but i really no mood on that...
i hope that i'm the man actor...
run always from here...
from this condition full of snare...
you don't know what can they do behind you...
i want fight for my thing my life and what i want...
now...
i really disappointed...
is very very disappointed to them...
friends...
i can have...
but i just want from heart not from face...
i can treat you good...
when you need me i sure can do for you...
but this for my real friends...
friends treat me from heart...
...special for her...
you is a nice and good girl...
i know that that will make u feel very suffer...
i'm sorry about that...
i know you really treat me like a best friend from your heart...
thank you for that...
you tell me that you really not care about that...
but i know that you still very care...
i really very like you...
but i cant so close with you like before...
i don't want to see you get hurt...
don't want to let you have any presure...
you like a angle...
i like to see you smile everday...
you have a shortcoming...
easy get effect for something then unhappy few days...
happy just like heaven...
but sad like hell...
how you choose that is just from your mind...
happy everyday even in hell still can feel like heaven...
but sad everyday even that in heaven also feel like in hell...
i try to give up many time...
but my heart don't want...
this really a fool...
a big fool...
thank you for create many sweet memory with me...
is you make my life more colourful...
is you let me know how to treat a girl good...
is you give me power to do the mission improsible...
love you but cant be with you...
SUFFER
...THAT ALL FOR TODAY...
THANK FOR READING

1 comment:

  1. Viewed all your blog.
    actually u also know that the relationship between u and her is just that all.
    Give up

    ReplyDelete