Friday, January 8, 2010

the day without her....

raining now just like my bledding heart...
last night i do my decision...
i really don't know what she is thinking about until now...
i so hardworking to know her...
so hardworking to get what she is thinking...
but until now...
i still cann't get it...
maybe is me so lose...
everytime i think to give up she also will make me abandon...
why will like that ??
heard someone say that if a boy really love a girl...
when he have this feeling...
he will cry with silent...
is me really very love her ??
why i will feel that i'm crying now ???
but...
this will pass soon...
if cry can let me happy sure i will do that...
i will cry loudly...
now is good for me to cry...
because is raining outside now...
no one will know i'm crying now...
i try to forget about that problem...
i thounght that you still can close with me like before...
but i wrong...
i so childish that think about this...
maybe someone is better then me...
and i will try to put down slowly...
this will make me take very long time...
but how long also nevermind...
date with a girl is easy...
but if want me to find one girl i really very love her...
that i quite hard...
now i find but i lose...
colourful thing really very short...
sweet time also...
heart breaking have any measure can restore ??
feeling pass already can get back ??
i think that is so hard...
if you really don't treasure...
when it pass then you only can cry...
because you already miss it...
in our life have hw many chance to get that ???
real friends, true love, and so on...
answer is not many...
i really treasure all my friends and my true love...
but i think my true love is not yet come forth...
really feel suffer now...
they come again...
write down the word is really cann't see...
want bully me just come ahead...
i still can hand about that...
thank you who is bully me...
because it let me know how to face it...
thank you who don't like me...
because it let me know who is my real friends...
thank you who don't love me...
bacause she let me know that i still not the best...
even that before i think single is stupid...
but now i feel that single is good for me...
i can do what i want...
no need to see people face...
no need so care about couples feeling...
damn moody...
...thats all for today...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment