Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2nd day without her....

[deleting memory...1%...]
today wake late...
normally will wake at 7am...
but today i wake at 7.20am...
if before i sure will wake at 7am to prepare all my thing...
just because i need wake her up at 7.20am...
everyday i oso do that...
but now no need to do that...
now just like lose out something...
because i do that about few month...
suddenly stop that will feel like something missing...
but i need to adapt this again...
cause i wouldn't do that anymore and forever...
but this few days i still looking on my phone...
i force myself don't look on that but cann't...
soon all for this will gone...
because new year, new life, new people, and new wishlist...
want to help my daddy make cookies...
the traditional chinese cookies...
so yummy...
everytime i make i also will eat and eat and eat beside making...
haha...
decided want have a party night at chinese new year at my house or not...
can invite my new friends come also...
i think that will be very funny...
last year just have a great party night at my house...
see weather this year want to make or not...
damn bad...
everyday go to school also will saw her...
i try to force myself don't see her...
but she still will come out in front of my eyes...
i know that i can forget her as soon as possible...
sometime think why i will like her...
and why i love her like that...
erm...
actually i don't know why also...
so funny right ??
like someone is without any reason...
just because like and love is just a feeling...
feeling is the most hard we can control it...
foong...
intro some good girls friend to me please...
haha...
...that all for today...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment