Sunday, January 17, 2010

quite a sad day...

[deleting memory...5%...]
just come back from old town with friends...
my friend is asking to help her in MYOB exam...
so that just now i go out wif her...
help her do some revision to get higher mark...
just now she let me know her internal exam mark...
damn just can get pass...
when i see that i also scare...
want from that to get A maybe is improssible...
but i will try my best to help her...
just because i promise want help her to get higher mark at external exam...
so that i teach her all the improtant thing in that...
i want her to improve her speeh...
she is really very slow on that...
quite a hard teaching on that...
what she is learning before but she didn't use it...
so i scold her when i'm teaching her...
hehe...
but just like play a joke...
just a simply exam about that...
maybe for her is quite difficult...
hope her can do more revision before exam and get good result on that...
when i'm teaching my friend...
have 2 friends is on the ways coming...
1 is i know but the guy i dont know...
so we starting chat...
actually the guy is my friend know he when that time they go count down...
so that i just heard what they are chatting at there...
quite a boring...
by the time i saw a girl come in my eyes...
i know that is she...
start from that when i saw her...
my heart is very pain...
not pain because of what...
just because i think back what she tell me...
is she make me feel like in heaven...
but also is she make me feel like go to hell...
everytime when i stop think on her...
she also will come out and let me saw her...
why you want to let me remember you ???
why cann't let me forget you ??
is you bring me happy...
but also is you make me suffer now...
please let me go and let me forget you...
some people say that...
many feeling is just a pass feeling...
when you is quite love a people...
they will let you learn that how to treat a people good...
even that this will make you suffer...
but everytime we learn...
we also need to get hurt, get scold, then only we will do well...
people say that...
when you are miss something...
then only you will treasure it...
but when you want to treasure it that is very late...
because it already gone and will not come back anymore...
this is let us to learn when we have the thing on time...
we need to treasure it...
dont wait until it pass and miss...
then only you treasure it...
That Is Too Late...
hope that all the people who reading my blog...
Will Treasure all the thing beside you...
Friends, Love, Family, and so on...
...that all for today...
thank for reading
...good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment