Saturday, January 23, 2010

happy.....

[deleting memory...28%...]
last thursday just finish my MYOB exam...
damn scare when i face that paper...
but when i open it...
OMG...
is too easy then pass year...
luckyly i still can finish it in one and a half hours...
before exam i just revision 2 pass year paper...
for me that is enough to get D in my exam...
but when i say that to my friends sure they will say me...
when finish de paper...
teacher tell us that the paper have mistake inside...
damn sad...
i already pass up the paper cann't redo...
my target is break...
so hope can get award in this exam...
but now i know that this is impossible...
so just leave it on...
no need to think more and more...
luckyly this few days have my best friend-win zai...
he always chat with when i arrive school adn recess time...
cause this few time sure i will very boring...
no one can chat with me...
he told me that he is same with me...
in class no one can chat with him...
something is happening in between he and his friends...
maybe sometime we will know a new friends that just can be normal friends...
so that no need so care on this relationship...
when we know someone is really can be best friends...
then we need to treasure this relationship...
because this is not easy to find...
relationship for friends can be longger then relationship for love...
but if that is your MR/MS Right mean that...
this relationship is equal to friends relationship...
that is forever...
hope win zai can find his MS Right soon...
and my MS Right come early...
haha...
quite funny that last night i call win zai go P.M...
because that is 1st time i call them out...
normally is they call me go out drink tea or eat...
win zai so surprice that i do that...
we 4 people go P.M...
me, win zai, chai foong and crystal...
crystal so pretty last night...
she ask me what changing on her...
sure i know what changing on her...
but last night both of us so less chatting...
she and chai foong like long time didn't see...
many topic to talk...
so that i just can chat with win zai...
but me and win zai also have many topic to talk...
win zai told me something about crystal...
that time i really have a bit pain in my heart...
but that so fast gone...
cause we are best friends now...
many thing also start from friends...
that not mean that already no chance on her...
but hope that i will not be with her...
because i not hope that see her cry...
i just want her happy...
someone say that...
'love is not really need have her, if see her is happy then is enough'
so that i just hope that see with happy...
伤心了,还有我的关怀
想哭了,还有我的肩膀
受伤了,还有我的怀抱
失望了,还有我的存在
只要你需要,我能为你做的,我一定办到
...that all for today...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment