Friday, January 15, 2010

4th days without her....

[deleting memory...5%...]
quite a boring day at school...
today i late to school...
leave my friends edwin alone at school...
i know that this few days his friends so less to find him chat...
and this few days foong already go singapore...
nobody chat with him...
foong go singapore...
at school really quite boring...
nobody can like foong...
today i got st period...
wakaka...
see the teacher just like see foong at school...
damn miss foong now...
why i will very miss her ???
maybe i...
haha...
because foong is the best friends of me n edwin...
sure will very miss her...
foong ah so miss you...
miss the time you beside me...
today is crystal birthday...
last night when i sms her...
she tell me must wait until 12am only can sleep...
damn bad...
she want to say happy birthday to her at the time...
but she reply me so late...
miss her so much...
she is my next target...
wakaka...
what a pretty girl she is...
but i heard that she will go singapore after she is graduate...
that time we sure cann't go out drink tea together...
can i ask her to stay at here for me ??
i think she wouldn't do that...
because who am i ???
not her boyfriend also...
when she go out...
just leave me, edwin and foong at here...
that sharon damn busy...
want to find her out i think is the most hard...
last night i stay at school to wait my sister...
she is finish school at 2.30pm same like my sister...
when i finish school i saw her...
damn pain in my heart...
althought i really saw her...
but i force myself to see other side...
when my sister is finish school...
she is coming out from her class...
and i'm sitting outside her class...
that time i saw the guy come back to school and wait her finish school...
when i want to walk out with my sister...
i see the guy help her take the book...
that time my heart really very pain...
and i know that now all the chaser from my class will very happy...
but just like foong say that...
she is not suit to me anymore...
still remember the time with her...
really very happy...
today see the guy in class very happy...
maybe they is already start...
hope they will happy everyday...
now i know all the thing is going on...
and how is it going on...
i wouldn't feel angry...
'love her not mean that i need have her,
when her happy then this is the most improtant thing,
weather she not mind'
...that all for today...
thank for reading
very suffer now

No comments:

Post a Comment