Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas is over....

morning when i wake up...
i looking on my phone...
i really hope that i can see a message on my phone...
but that is not...
she is come back from singapore by today...
she say that when she reach she will sms me...
so i just wait...
afternoon i'm going to a wedding party with my mother...
the bride of this wedding party i also know...
quite pretty today...
maybe is like people say that...
'when the wedding time the bride always is the most pretty'
start when i reach there and have a sit...
i feel not so comfortable...
because there have many aunty will look at me...
many of them my mother also know...
one of aunty so friend with my mother...
she come to chat with my mother and asking me some question...
after almost start the wedding party...
the aunty sit behide me call me and say...
'you so handsome'
the whole table aunty also agree that...
what is that...
so shy...
i not handsome what...
say like this i will feel very shy...
what the effect i can give to them...
just a kindly smile...
when i was eating...
i still looking on my phone see have any message or not...
the answer is "NO"
so i start to drink wine...
drink and drink snd drink...
my mother is trying to stop me...
but i just tell her this for me is not easy to drunk...
if so easy can drunk...
there is so good...
i just try to feel blur before drink with my friends...
that time we drink so many...
wine, wisky, sake, and so on...
but just feel blur oli...
after that we still going out to cc play dota...
but this time i really hope that i can drunk...
after that can no need think too many...
after finish the wedding party...
i'm drive car going back with my mother and aunty we fetch her go together...
when i reach home...
really very tired and so fast i felt in sleep...
wake up at 6pm...
start to looking on the clock...
1 min, 2 min, 3 min...
why the time pass so slowly ???
at 7pm something my phone is ring...
and i see the message is from her...
so happy when see that...
i tell i very miss her and when i miss her i oli can looking the pic she give me...
so pity...
at the middle we have to stop awhile that i know her need to do something...
just like eat, take bath, clear on the travel bag...
after we continue sms but it just a few message then stop again...
this time i know what is happen...
she is on call now...
so i just can wait and wait...
don't know why every time when she in on call...
my heart will suddenly feel so down and scare...
when she is finish call...
she sms me...
and tell me just now she is in a call...
but my reply very cold...
i just reply her that i say i know it...
if you feel tired then just go sleep...
what the message i will to you...
i really very small gas and easy jealous...
just in a call...
i also easy can feel very down...
maybe she is on call with her friends but i think that is call from THEM...
everytime i know that i also will think like this...
June you so lose...
can't be a gentleman a bit ???
just a call u also want jealous...
what guy you are ???
so lose...

No comments:

Post a Comment