Wednesday, December 23, 2009

22/12/2009

today is traditional festival-冬至...
today wake up so late...
when i wake up can be eat lunch le...
i look at the food table...
full of the food...
have chicken, duck, pork and so on...
still hv 'tang yuan' also...
i eat three days 'tang yuan' already...
so scare when i saw it...
after having my lunch+breakfast...
start thinking where go...
she tell me that today is jusco day...
and she ask me have going out or not...
but my 'tang ge' don't want to out...
so that i just can stay at home...
luckyly still got dear accompany me sms...
today quiet hot...
i'm thinking go out to watch storm warrior II...
but no one accompany me go...
so just whole day stay at home watch tv and sms with my dear...
today just post a posting on facebook to ask some opinion...
i'm very thank you that who are giving me opinion...
now i know how to do already...
sometime when i feel suffer...
i know do what to leave it out...
i really thank to the one who we just know each other...
he give me many good opinion...
and teach me how to leave out when i feel suffer...
and i so surprice that his D.O.B quiet near with me...
but he is older then me one year...
don't know why i start so emotion...
easy to get bad mood, easy angry...
my friend call me to learn that how can control my emotion...
don't easy get angry or what...
maybe i'm very care about something that make me become so emotion...
CARE i will keep going on...
and i wouldn't less it but i will start learn that don't so emotion...
i know that in your heart already have me...
i just hope that you can care me more...
even just a bit i also will feel very happy...
you are the girl like freedom and don't like people to control you and force you...
and i wouldn't ask you the same question anymore before you want to do that...
i will beside you to do all the thing that you like...
i will beside you when you feel sad...
but i wouldn't beside you when you feel happy...
because you need share that with your family...
when you feel that you want to cry i can borrow you my shoulder...
when you feel suffer and get hurt i will hug you in my cherish to protect you...
finally today see you online and you tell me you read it...
that time i really don't know i can say what...
i feel happy you read it but i also feel scare to let you read it...
...that all for today...
thank for reading
... good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment