Saturday, December 12, 2009

-_- :-(

don't know why...
i feel bad mood again...
this few days we sms still like before...
but why i will feel that between us start have a distance...
suddenly you can treat me so good...
but suddenly you can don't want 'choy' me...
i really cant guess what your heart is thinking...
how long am i chasing you...
i already forgot...
but i only know that my heart already be with you...
maybe you don't know this...
i don't know today i go find you...
is the clever thing i do or not...
maybe i didn't go find you and see you work happy or not is better...
my heart will not feel so pain...
i saw something i really don't want to see...
and i hope that i didn't saw that...
but i happy because i saw you happy...
you become thin abit...
i think that is because you working can keep fit...
this few day you really treat me so good...
but like this i more scary...
i scare got 1 day you will leave me alone...
i more scare got 1 day you tell me you are couple with a guy...
i'm happy you walk in my heart...
but i more scare you disappear from my heart...
sometime i will think am i really like you and love you ??
i ask to my heart...
when i close up my eyes...
i tell myself to relax...
i'm asking myself who is the one i love...
finally i saw someone...
that one is...
...YOU...
you is full of my memory...
i hope i can have good memory with you...
i hope you can give me a chance to create memory with you...
nicety and happy memory...
but this all only is a dream...
dream always is the most beautiful and sweet...
i know dream is never become the true...
and so hard can become the true...
你快乐所以我快乐
可是当我看到你伤心难过时
我却不能陪在你身边
曾经想过放弃你
也因为你我坚持下去了
因为遇见你我开始努力
因为认识你我懂得关心
因为喜欢你我懂得体谅
因为爱上你我懂得包容
mei yee希望你能给我这个机会
让我好好的去爱你
让我好好的去疼你
...that all from today...
...thank for reading...
...good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment