Sunday, December 20, 2009

pain....

this morning i sleep at 530am...
but i wake at 10am something...
when i wake up my head really very painful...
but my heart more pain then that...
why my heart will very pain ??
i don't know...
i think still worry about last night...
so surprise that she also can wake at 11am something...
but i know she will feel very suffer and vomit...
last night she drink too many...
wine, beer, wisky...
i hope that in this world don't have this kind of thing...
for me i also will drink when with my friends...
but i know how to control myself...
that is not people call you to drink you must drink all...
sometime i know when celebrate time will drink many...
but also need wo control youself...
write until here suddenly my heart like break into many small pcs...
i hope that now can have a way for me to leave it out...
put in my heart i will feel so suffer...
i know that you will said me very stupid and like a fool...
this all of thing also non of my business...
why i need so care about that...
but i can tell you that if you really very love 1 people...
you will not said about this anymore...
you will do the stupid thing same like me...
love is the thing so hard to catch it and so hard can control it...
it can made people pain...
it can made people happy...
it also can made people die...
just look up from newspaper you will see that many people die because of love...
many people will said that no love anymore after they get hurt...
but there have how people can do that ??
i can tell you that is less and less and less...
when have a new girl and new chance come to them...
they will forget what they said before..
i'm the one also...
now i find a girl that i really very love her...
i can treat her as good then treat myself...
but how she is thinking i don't know...
it just let me get hurt...
hope that she can give me a chance before i give up...
please don't let me get hurt...
and please don't hurt me...
maybe this is the test you give me...
that you want to know how good i can do for you...
i will try my best to pass it...
maybe is the time i need to train up all myself...
have a good body and spirit and stamina to protect you...
...jia you...
...that all for today...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment