Sunday, December 6, 2009

sunday....

so fast holiday pass one week...
in this week what i also did not do....
quite a lazy body....
...The Storm Warriors II...
is going on show soon....
i interestes to watch this movie at cinemas...
now finding people go watch wif me...
this few days she also got sms wif me...
feel so happy...
don't know can continue and continue forever or not....
i hpoe so...
remenber that day she tell me about her working....
the guy who chase her before also work at there...
she treat the guy like friend...
but why the guy so not gentleman...
this guy i don't like him anymore...
when i go there i sure want play with him...
see him will do what on me...
this make her unhappy 2 days...
so 'sam tong'...
hope this month can pass fast and fast and fast...
so that she no need see that not gentleman guy...
this 2 days so tired....
my friend call me to work a part time job...
quite tired job...
today more 'cham'...
need work from 2pm untill what time still don't know yet...
sure will very tired...
...ninja assassin...
this type of movie sure so less girl go watch...
want find the boy watch with me together...
erm...
go find kenny watch with me...
call him buy ticket 1st....
haha...
but i heard that he need to work...
so call him to holiday then we go watch...
kenny kenny...
take holiday we go watch ninja assassin...
hehe...
...that all for today...
thank for your read
...happy everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment