Monday, December 14, 2009

伤心的日子今天开始 第一天

finally raining...
just like my heart is bleeding now...
start from this morning i feel that my life is changing...
changing to the colourless life...
maybe i need start to think about my own life again...
just a single and alone and lonely life...
i know this so hard to walk alone...
but i think i can...
i think i know what your heart is thinking now...
alone is not good for me...
want me to find a girl and treat her good again...
is wasting my time...
you say alone is good...
ok i start from today just alone...
you ask me i will treat good same like before ??
the answer is "i will forever"...
please don't ask me why...
just let me keep it in my heart please...
when i heard that my heart same like have a knife stick in my heart...
even this is not i want and not i hope that...
but this is i can't control...
i'm trying to put it down...
but so hard...
i think i'm really very very love her...
she want alone so just alone...
we still can like friends...
not care about you are happy or sad...
i also hope that you can tell me and share with me...
but i think i can't share the happy thing with you...
because it will not come out from me anymore...
i just hope that you are happy everyday and lucky everday...
i will like a angle protect you and see you from a place that you cant see me...
...that all...
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment