Friday, December 25, 2009

what a lonely christmas eve...

i just pass my lonely christmas eve at home...
today i the most boring day for me in this year...
she is going to singapore this morning...
start from 1pm we are lose out our contact...
on the time i very miss her...
today i just can sit on sofa to looking on my new tv...
i also don't know what i looking for...
just like a people lose out the way to do nothing...
finally i wait until 12am to pass christmas eve...
and now is christmas day...
but i just face it alone...
she is not beside me...
start from 1130pm...
i received many message from my friends...
all of them is just wish my merry christmas...
but the message i want to received is from her...
now i still waiting...
but i know that she wouldn't send me a message to wish me...
because she is at singapore now...
maybe she did not swith on her phone also...
now i so miss her...
don't know what she is doing now...
tomorrow she is going back johor...
we can chat at night when she back...
i'm waiting for that to coming...
i want to stop here...
good night my dear and have a sweet dream...
i miss you so much...
...that all for today...
thank for reading
GooD NighT

No comments:

Post a Comment