Thursday, February 18, 2010

16/2/2010 happy party

quite a happy day...
long time didn't use english to write my blog...
today is the 3rd day of CNY...
pass 2 year only hv a great party...
great party is already pass 2 year ago before...
that time is on my last year secondary school...
remamber that many secondary school also have come...
but nowaday all is gone...
so hard to meet each other...
but that already pass up...
actually all party thing also buy on today...
so my time is very rush...
morning wake up need to go my aunty house...
after that only can go buy food...
but it still have enough time to prepare all the thing...
need to thank my sister friends-Kenny, BB-Zai, Jaclyn
very thank them to help prepare...
slowly time is pass...
pass 1 second by 1 second...
finally that is 730pm...
all the friends is coming soon...
come 1 by 1...
that is teenager party time...
1st is my younger sister friends...
then is my second sister friends...
after that surely is my elder sister friends...
my friends is the last coming...
actually i have abit sad because win zai tell me maybe there is 2 friends come...
but when they come...
they is 1 car 5 friends come...
win zai, skgan, jiuan, anson, and foong...
haha...
damn happy that time...
party time is start...
we have few pretty girl to help take care BBQ...
so we just eat and eat...
but today win zai look unhappy...
i really very sorry to him...
cause i really not so care on him...
many friends at there need to care...
my sister friends and my friends...
but i really know he is not happy...
luakyly have skgan accompany him...
i also have take a chat with him...
but he just tell me nothing...
party is happy...
but look like losing someone...
miss her when she is not here...
but party is party...
need to very happy...
so we chatting, playing poker, and 2 crazy pretty girl take photo...
jiuan and foong...
quite a funny is anson...
really can join to my sister friends group...
like me will have many friends like to play with him...
really very funny and can give happy to all...
but he will happy ??
not really...
very tried...
almost 12am party over...
my friends want to back home...
but at the time have a small accident...
hit on my cousin car...
but is just a small small case...
my cousin look like have a big problem on his car...
damn...
i just tell win zai go back...
i will take care on that...
my cousin is like that...
very LC...
abit thing look like very big problem...
so no need put in heart...
stop here
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment