Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tired day....

This saturday full of event....
don't know why this morning wake up so early....
last night sleep at 4pm this morning still can wake up at 10am..
but she wake up early then me....
this morning she sms me...
i very happy because she sms me 1st....
this is the 1st time...
today i go out parade with mt sister n her boyfriend...
that kenny-sen...
he look quite handsome....
we go watch movie at 2.50pm...
but we late go in because we're late...
that movie we watch is call POKER KING...
why i will feel so lonely...
because she is not beside me...
she is not watching this movie with me....
i feel alone....
that time i look like a BIG BIG sport light....
just sit beside they....
i so jealous about this...
i have invite her to watch this movie with me....
but i late she need accompany her mommy to jusco...
i oso want go with her...
i don't want be the BIG BIG sport light at here....
but this movie really quite good to watch...
after that we go MP to have out lunch there....
the time we have can be DINNER.....
we back from parade at 530pm...
my sister and her bf treat my like a driver....
so bad....
so tired for driving my car to fetch her bf back and back home....
they two chat at back when i'm driving car...
so noisy...
when i back home she still at jusco with her mommy....
we start sms...
she is watching MJ's This Is It at cinema at jusco...
i also wanna to watch this...
so fast she need become ah sei....
her mommy being her to jusco market buy food....
so cham...
have a hour she don't reply my sms....
i'm worry about her...
because that time almost want 11pm...
i see few news at newspaper all about bad news...
i worry about her...
finally she reply me at 1040pm....
she said she just reach home...
woo....
so night just reach home....
she said her leg is so pain...
sure will pain because she is wear high heel shoes....
just now tell me her leg so pain....
i teach her put her leg inside a warm water.....
hope that this can help her...
but now i very 'SAM TONG'....
...the time to sleep le...
...thank for your read...
..Good Night..

No comments:

Post a Comment