Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bad Bad Mood 2day

today i feel very very down oh....
the girl i love start treat me cold cold de....
we not same like be4 what also can chat....
now we both look like stranger...
she so less sms with me....
so sad start from this i know someone is back stabing me...
what can i do ???
i also don't know
ever we can chat like a very very close de fren...
but now just feel like stranger....
i hope that she can gv me a chance....
but i know this hoping is so hard realize....
so just hope that she still can chat with me like be4....
i hate back stab me de ppl...
don't let me know who is it....
i will let it know wat can i do.....
don't know why i miss her just like i miss my soul....
now de me just like a missing soul de ppl...
what oso cant do....
lose up all my mood....
hw can i focus on my exam ???
ahhhhhhhh.............
wat can i do now....
so fan....><
i just don't want to lose her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment