Thursday, November 5, 2009

good weather but bad mood

This morning start raining oh....
this is a good good weather....
but my mood still very bad...
This morning i saw her just look not so well....
when i look this i very sam tong.....
because what i also cant do....
i just can see her get sick....
when recess time i saw her chat with my classmate....
don't know why start from that my heart feel so pain....
i know they is friend...
but i also know that my classmate also like her....
feel so hopeless....
nobody support me....
i just can chase her by myself....
i cant chat with everyone in this case....
i need a help...
tonight we have tuition class together....
but by that time i just can sit there quietly....
just like don't have ppl at there....
i just need a chat with her but why so hard ???
so many beside her to block me with her....
how come i remove the 'block' between us....
i also don't know....
i no idea now....

No comments:

Post a Comment