Friday, November 13, 2009

Bad Mood pls duno come wif me again.....

why BAD MOOD always follow me ???
i very tired to face it already....
i want to cheer up...
but i try many and many time...
still is like that....
i hate myself so easy become MOODY....
sometime i saw her with boy chat why i will feel jealous ???
maybe i'm really very like her...
now i trying to put down my feel...
if not i will feel very pain in my heart...
but not mean that i'm give up...
i will not easy to say give up...
i believe 'yuan fen'....
if we have 'yuan fen' i sure we can together...
if not i also cant do anything...
because u don't love...
what i do most u also won't love me....
so 'yuan fen' is most improtant...
i'm tired to fight for something....
i want be the real me...
i don't want to think more and more...
now i wan focus on my study and exam....
other things the god will think for me...
....thank god....
hope she will happy everyday...
...June miss her badly...
...that's all for today...
...thank for your reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment