Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cham loh....

what happen on me today ???
why i do this mistake in my exam ??
this mistake is not allow in my exam...
i forget the formula of the exam...
....OMG....
my 10 mark gone....
this 10 mark can drop me from the grace level...
i feel that wanna cry now....
nevermind mistake of this time is the good experience....
so that next time i will not do this mistake again...
don't know hw is her exam....
don't know she can do well in exam or not....
she is just get well from sick....
last nite she is in sick....
i'm so worry about her....
better she hv take medicine last nite....
i think she can hand this exam....
because her result so good at last year....
hope that sick cant affect her focus on exam...
...i so miss her...
hope we both can get the best result as we can....
...Gambateh to her...
...Gambateh to me...
...that all for today...
...thank for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment