Sunday, May 23, 2010

1st pain from you

actually i'm the one easy moody when i heard that...
my heart is how i think you already know it...
even i allow u to meet you ex boyfriend...
but i just wan you and hope u clear up that pass relationship...
maybe i will feel moody on that is i very care on you...
care you feeling, care what you scare, what you love...
you know when i heard that he is hugging you...
i really very angry...
but i know that you will reject him...
and you do it...
he is continue do that is not your false...
esther i will worry you...
i know that you so scare him...
so please don't meet him again...
i don't want to see you get any hurt and have any happen...
if he really let you get hurt i wouldn't let have best life in the future...
and he will lost on all the thing he and his family have...
you know you are the one very improtant in my heart without my friends...
5 more days is the most hard to pass for me...
no matter what answer will you give me next week...
because i will wait you...
wait until you accept me...
wait until you can let me care you, love you, and sayang you...
start from now is just leave 4 days...
i miss you one day more then one day...
esther i really will care up that thing cause i really care you and love you...
for my friends...
i know that when i have her i really miss up your feeling...
please forgive me and don't always ask me that quesion...
if you think me is that kind of people then i'm...
yes... i really care her more then you...
but if you tell me you need help sure i will help...
no matter what thing you need me to help you...
maybe i not like you...
so caring friends feeling...
but friends i'm put in my heart...
maybe sometime i not do something that let you feel that i care you...
but in my heart i'm really very care you...
you always say me just care girlfriend feeling...
and say me after have girlfriend then no friends...
is my mistake on balancing of girlfriend and friends...
will have one day you will feel out that both of yours also very improtant to me...
don't always moody like me...
that is not good for healthy...
sorry my friends
hope that yours can forgive me...
she is very improtant to me just like yours...
that's all
thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment